I like the daily digest of updates for the following reasons:
- My updates are my writings (sometimes even haiku), and I want them on my blog.
- It gives people another way to follow me on my blog rather than having to look elsewhere.
- If by any chance Twitter turns out to be a fad, I will have a record of my Twitter updates on my blog, which has been around since 1996 and I hope will be around at least another 13 years.
- I carefully craft my @replies to be entertaining and/or informative to a global audience; otherwise, I send direct messages. Thus, I’m not worried about littering my blog with meaningless drivel.
- Twitter is microblogging, so what better place for it than my blog?
- If people see one day of my Twitter updates, they may like what they see and consider following me