Daniel Greene, MA, NIC MasterInterpreter and educator with a wealth of experience and knowledge– Call 623-252-5171 or email email@example.com
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf — National Interpreter Certificate, Master
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf — Certificate of Transliteration
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf — Certificate of Interpretation
- National Association of the Deaf — Certificate of Competence Level IV Advanced
- Western Oregon University, Monmouth, OR
- Master of Arts (MA), Interpreting Studies with an emphasis in Teaching Interpreting
Thesis: “Keeping it vague: A study of vague language in an American Sign Language corpus and implications for interpreting between American Sign Language and English.”
- National University, San Diego, CA
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) English with a concentration in Communications/Media Study
- Mesa College, San Diego, CA
- Associate of Arts (AA) ASL/Interpreting
- ASL/English Interpreter, Freelance
- Interpret and transliterate in the following settings: post-secondary, medical, business, conference, social services, K–12, performing arts, and religious.
- ASL/English Interpreter Trainer, Freelance
- Present interpreting workshops nationwide, specializing in genre recognition, vague language, oral transliteration, vocal technique, and demand control schema. Also mentor interpreters and teach ASL and interpreting in post-secondary institutions.
- Video Interpreter / Trainer, Purple Communications; Phoenix, AZ.
- Interpreted VRS and VRI calls; trained new recruits and retrained all VIs in VRS protocols.
- Video Interpreter / Mentor, Sorenson Video Relay Service; Phoenix, AZ.
- Interpreted VRS and VRI calls; selected and mentored interpreters into the Video Interpreter-Provisional (VI-P) program.
- Interpreter for the Deaf, Phoenix College; Phoenix, AZ.
- Interpreted for students and faculty in classrooms, meetings, and special events.
- Interpreter for Deaf, San Diego Community College District; San Diego, CA.
- Interpreted/transliterated courses of virtually every subject at all campuses. Also interpreted for staff, faculty and student conferences and special events.
Served as co-chair, secretary, bylaws chair, membership chair, newsletter editor, webmaster, volunteer interpreter, mentor, and case supervision leader.
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Arizona Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf
- Conference of Interpreter Trainers
- American Council on The Teaching of Foreign Languages
Testimonials available at danielgreene.com/interpreting/testimonials/
Arizona Professional American Sign Language Interpreter Legal A License # DG67061988