1. Design the course with the end in sight.
2. Display the college’s course objectives the first day.
3. Discover the students’ course objectives the first day.
4. Don’t waste time on busywork unrelated to course objectives.
5. Assess students’ achievement of course objectives.
This project was completed for EDU250, Teaching in the Community Colleges. The assignment for this project was:
Using the sites that were provided in the eTech challenge, conduct a creative commons search for 5 images that are demonstrative of what you have learned so far in this class. Then use one of the tools that you have been exposed to so far in this class to display the images and any supporting information you would like to supply. If needed provide an overview of what you are conveying through your images in the your discussion board post and provide a link to your project.