I’ll say it up front: I’m tackling this because I struggle with it myself. I spent an hour last night writing a short blog post about interpreting and another two hours this morning returning to it again and again to make revisions. (And that’s after already publishing it last night, which is a no-no.) Rather than telling you what works for me, I’ve collected some articles from bloggers I hope I can learn from — and you can too.
- Ask an Expert: Does the Length of Your Blog Post Really Matter? (blogs.constantcontact.com)
- How to Shave 20 Minutes Off Your Next Blog Post (hubspot.com)
- Top 10 Time-Saving Blogging Tips for Busy Business Owners (buildabetterblog.com)
- 3 Ways to Write a 30 Minute Blog Post (problogservice.com)
- Get A New Story: Why You Don’t Need Big Blocks of Time to Write (scriptmag.com)
- Six Steps To Write A Blog Post Quickly (bloggingtips.com)
- How to Write an Article in 20 Minutes (wpwidgets.net)
Whew! Even that took me a half-hour. Any ideas on blogging faster?